Current as of Jun 2023
Personal Data we process and how we process it
The Personal Data we process depends on the products you use and you access them. We process Personal Data when you directly interact with the Bobtail services in the following ways::
- Browsing any Bobtail’s website or using Bobtail’s app.
- Filling out an application and creating a Bobtail account.
- Using one of our products.
- Calling, chatting, or interacting with Bobtail (such as with our Customer Support or Sales).
Collection of Information
Information You Provide Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you fill out a form, communicate with us via third party social media sites or customer support or sales, request information, participate in any interactive features of the Site, submit content, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, date of birth, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide. In some cases we are able to record calls, and survey responses.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Site. When you access or use our Site, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) may use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site. For example, if you interact with us via a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Site;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Bobtail and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site;
- Personalize and improve the Site and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Bobtail is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Bobtail or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Site with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Site Provided by Others
Bobtail takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Account Information. You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us with your request at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or messages from Bobtail by following the instructions in those emails or messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about our ongoing service relationship.
We know that you may have questions about how we process your Personal Data, so we have laid out how we process Personal Data about you. We’re always open to inquiries and suggestions on how we can improve;please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOBTAIL CAPITAL, LLC., ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION AND E-SIGN AGREEMENT
Last Revised: June, 2023
This Electronic Communication and E-Sign Agreement (the “Agreement”) allows us to provide you with an electronic version of important notices and documents associated with products and services offered by Bobtail Wallet LLC (“Bobtail”). For purposes of this Agreement, the words “we,” “our,” and “us” mean Bobtail, affiliates, successors and assigns. The words “you” and “your” means each applicant, account owner and anyone else with access to a Bobtail account. If there is more than one owner, then these words mean each account owner separately, and all account owners jointly.
You agree to receive electronic Communications from us
We may deliver electronic Communications to you in several ways.
Electronic Communications may be posted within the Bobtail website and/or delivered to the email address you provided to Bobtail. It is your responsibility to keep current your contact information associated with your Bobtail account so that we can send you electronic Communications. You can update your email address and other contact information from your account settings within the website, mobile app, or by contacting Bobtail at email@example.com.
You have the right to request documents physically, on paper.
You will have the right to request any Communications covered by this Agreement in physical, paper form. To receive a paper copy of any document that has been previously provided to you, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost for requesting paper documents. Future Communications will continue to be delivered electronically unless you withdraw your consent, as described below. We reserve the right to terminate our relationship if we are unable to support certain requests for paper documents.
Minimum system requirements for accessing electronic Communications.
To access electronic Communications, you will need certain browser and encryption software that meet these requirements. Our system requirements are:
- A mobile device running Apple iOS 13.0+ or Android 5.0+.
- A computer capable of running a modern web browser like, Microsoft Edge, Safari 13 +, Chrome 48 +, or Firefox 68 +.
- The ability to view and retain Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
- The ability to receive text messages to allow for two-factor authentication.
By consenting to this Agreement, you confirm that the electronic device you use to access Bobtail products and services meets the minimum specifications and requirements outlined above. If a change in these hardware or software requirements creates a substantial risk that you will not be able to access or retain electronic Communications, Bobtail will provide you with notice of such change. Continued use of our electronic services after any such notice signifies your acceptance of the change and reaffirmation of your consent.